Production Music Writers and Composers
Answers to your Questions:
· The Guitar Library always encourages and supports new writers and composers.
· We are a member of PRS, MCPS and the MPA (Music Publishers Association) whose aim is to safeguard and promote the interest of music publishers and the writers signed to them
· We work exclusively with a select number of writers providing a unique, niche service
· In order for us to accept work from a writer the copyright must be free from all restrictions, worldwide.
· We will constantly feature articles and updated news items about our writers not only on our social media pages but also on our website,
including the artist of the month spot.
· We will also provide our writers with a heads up on any music requests that we get, giving our writers the best exposure we can.
· Licensees come to us. We promote your music through our contacts worldwide.
· We aim to retain the music for a minimum period as this allows us time to really push and promote your songs.
· If, however, we cannot find any interest in your music during that time, then you have the right to ask for the music back and all rights revert to you.
· But if we use your music in a musical production, film, etc the rights would remain with us for the length of the contract.
· So if you think you this website's for you, then please first submit an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us all about yourself.
I look forward to you joining us at The Guitar Library!
|Copyright © 2012 The Guitar Library Ltd. All Rights Reserved.|
Web design by ROI Designs